SSMC -Who We Are
Saint Sebastian Men’s Club is a group of talented, educated, and proactive men striving to unite all men of the parish in spiritual, service, and social activities.
Who May Join
Men of all ages who attend Saint Sebastian or are seeking a Catholic community and support the Parish's mission are welcome to join SSMC.
When Do We Meet
Regular meetings are held the first Thursday of each month following the 8:30 AM Mass. Business meetings take place in the Monsignor McDonnell Hall with refreshments. During the months June, July, and August meetings are held as needed.
Activities and Special Events
- Weekend Mass at 5:00 PM Saturday & 8:30 & 11:00 AM on Sunday
- Daily mass at 8:30 AM Monday through Friday
- Adoration on Fridays 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Advent and Lenten prayer services
- Guest speakers on Spirituality
- Coffee and Donuts servers
- Manage Spaghetti Dinner January
- Fish Fry volunteer February
- Serve on the Men’s Club board of directors.
- Oktoberfest volunteers
- Ballroom dancing 101 with instructor
- Spaghetti dinner
- Bus trip to Ave Maria university
- Guest speakers on relevant issues
- Other fun activities to be decided